- White tea has been found to have a higher concentration of anti-oxidants in it which may actually be more effective in preventing some diseases than green tea.
- Anti-Oxidants had anti-ageing potential, may help to prevent some cancers, as well as inflammation and heart disease.
- White tea may help to prevent obesity. White tea was found to inhibit the growth of new fat cells.
- Green tea has thermogenic properties and promotes fat oxidation beyond that explained by it s caffeine content.
- Studies have shown that Green tea reduces the risk of esophageal cancer in women by 60%.
- Scientist believes that chemicals found in coffee could be used to make new drugs to treat heart disease and insomnia.
- Drinking coffee over a long period of time may reduce the risk of dying from heart disease.
- People who drink more coffee have been found to be less likely to suffer Alzheimer’s disease later in life.
- Drinking tea too hot increases the risk of Esophageal Cancer.
- Over 1000 chemicals have been found in roasted coffee with 19 being known carcinogens.
- There have been studies that show that properties found in coffee can raise cholesterol.